Saturday 3 December 2016

#Blogmas 2016 - Day 2 - Geeky Ugly Christmas Sweaters that I want



I'm seeing how long I can actually stick with the holiday theme! On tap today, 6 geeky "ugly" Christmas sweater that I want, and why I want them specifically!




1. Teepublics Ugly eagle Sweater T-Shirt designed by Soulkr

As a proud Ravenclaw, I would love to be able to show off my house pride in this shirt. I love the pixelated style of "ugly" Christmas sweaters. They're not at all ugly to me!

2. 80s Tee's R2-D2 Cut and Sew Sublimated Faux Christmas Sweater

Star Wars is another of my favourite series. Quite a few members of my family also love Star Wars so I would totally wear this to my family Christmas celebration and wear it over top one of the t-shirt style tops.

3. Teepublic's Thanks for the fish T-Shirt designed by Licunatt

Because this is literary I could totally wear this one to work in the days leading up to Christmas. And I do so enjoy a good Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference!

4. Teefury's Stitch Holiday Sweater designed by Bamboota

Lilo & Stitch is both an awesome Disney movie and an awesome Disney show - I watched the show regularly before ever seeing the original film...I love 626 and his craziness so why wouldn't I want to where him on a Christmas sweater?  Especially one that says Merry Christmas in Hawaiian!

5. Teepublic's Newt Sweatermander T-Shirt designed by DCVisualArts

I like many other Harry Potter fans have totally and completely fallen in love with the new hero of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Newt Scamander, so I would love to show off that love. It's such a fun t-shirt too! Covered in magical creatures. Really to me the best part about these Teepublic ones is that they're not directly tied to Christmas so I could wear them all winter - or even all year if I wanted to.

6. Merchoid's Captain America: Knitted Christmas Sweater/Jumper

It looks like Cap's uniform from the movies! Why not cosplay as Cap at Christmas? I know the saying goes if you can be Batman always be Batman, but why not Cap in this case?

As a last note: clearly I like blue these shirts are like 90% blue!!




No comments:

Post a Comment